Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving



I pray you are blessed with warm hearths, full tummies and the love of family and friends. We ordered meals from a local restaurant and will  spend part of the day with a widowed friend. I know the food and company will be excellent. We bought a turkey and the fixin`s to cook at home as well. I can`t imagine the day without those delicious smells and the hustle and bustle in the kitchen. Let`s not forget leftovers! My husband does our holiday cooking. I watch parades and old Christmas movies.

The past weeks I`ve been preparing linens for the local Arts and Crafts Show this weekend. I`m sharing a table with a friend and there is always the good food and coffee. It`s a few hours of selling, buying and seeing friends. I`ll post pictures asap.

Our daytime weather is like Spring, nights are Brrrr! Typical high desert weather. My son and DIL are celebrating the holiday with family at the Imperial Sand Dunes in California just outside of Yuma.  It`s a bit warmer there.

God Bless You All,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, so don`t be shy.

Vintage Sewing Machines

 I start this post with a picture of a lion that daily crosses through my son`s property. Beautiful ! This is near Prescott.