Sunday, April 12, 2015

Have a Latte Blog Hop Starts Today!


Today`s  and the following three days participants are listed below. This Hop is a coffee lover oriented Blog Hop, lots of nice fabric, talent and I`ll bet gorgeous projects as well. It continues till April 23 which is my day. Mdm. Samm of  Sew We Stitch is the creator of this Hop and Joan of Moose Stash Quilting has kept things in order. Thank you Joan and Madam Samm for your hard work. I will list the rest of the participants on Tuesday. Long Story! Thank you.

               April 13
April 14

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting Lakeshore Stitches and for your kind comments. My mother loved her coffee decor.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so don`t be shy.

Vintage Sewing Machines

 I start this post with a picture of a lion that daily crosses through my son`s property. Beautiful ! This is near Prescott.