Friday, March 17, 2017

Welcome To Spring In Arizona!


Spring is wonderful in the Mohave Desert. Wildflowers abound and the Joshua Trees blossom. This year the blooms are magnificent!







These pictures were taken in my yard.  The cactus have buds but so far they haven`t opened.  On a recent visit to the Lake Mead overlook nearby a friend and I found this lovely barrel cactus. It`s about 3 feet tall sitting between a creosote bush and Joshua tree.


I`ll have more pictures after the wildflowers bloom. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Cathy, glad to see you out and about and enjoying your beautiful area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures. Did you get lots of rain and snow so more flowers and things blooming than normal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see a post from you...our beautiful Arizona

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so don`t be shy.

Vintage Sewing Machines

 I start this post with a picture of a lion that daily crosses through my son`s property. Beautiful ! This is near Prescott.