SUNRISE

Saturday, January 19, 2013

A New Blog Hop and A Few Bullish Visitors!

A New Blog Hop Is Coming!

Hugs and Kisses


Our Hoppers will be incorporating Hearts in our sewing projects. A lovely thought. Lots of  red and pink hearts, a bit of lace perhaps? I have two projects in mind. I hope to start them today!


Well, looks like Diamond Bar aka Grand Canyon Ranch has had a few cows fly the coop. They are looking for water and we gently scooted them off the acreage. They move slowly, but they move. They tore up hubby`s mining equipment two days ago because there was a stock tank full of water, albeit frozen, under a recirculator. No cowboys have made an appearance yet, so I will make a few calls today. My neighbor called a few days ago, but no help has arrived. These aren`t range cattle. They run around at the ranch to keep the dudes happy experiencing a bit of the old west. There were 20 plus cows here day before yesterday. I just want them off the roads and safe.





The bottom picture is dark. I apologize. Just the late afternoon lack of light. This is where they were getting a drink. There were a lot of bulls and I don`t advise you to walk behind them or near them as they are unpredictable. We`re used to them being around. Fence off what you don`t want them to eat. My neighbors were assisting me in moving the cows.

No sewing pictures today. Our water was frozen for three days. I was not in the mood to sew. I wanted a shower!! Thank you for visiting. I appreciate it.
Cathy

3 comments:

Terry said...

it doesn't look like it would be that cold for the water to freeze. lol too funny, free roaming cows on the property and they aren't yours.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

We saw some "wild" in Yosemite NP when we visited it a few years ago. I'm sure they belonged to a farm somewhere nearby, but they had gone off on their own. I always wondered how they were able to exist so close to bear territory!

Thanks for your well wishes o our move to Colorado! We love it here!

Marilyn said...

Boy..... I thought deer were a pain in the patootie ! ! We had ice storm today. DH home safe ! ! Now it will get into the 50's by Wed. Ya, know.... weather in the northeast. LOL!!!
TTYL!!
Marilyn