Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vintage Sewing Machines
I start this post with a picture of a lion that daily crosses through my son`s property. Beautiful ! This is near Prescott.
-
Hello! It`s my turn to share my Halloween Haunts project. Please visit the other folks taking part as well. Their links are below this post...
-
It`s the last day for the Dots on Dots Blog Hop! Today it is my turn to show my blocks in this wonderfully creative blog hop! Thank you ...
-
The linen cleaning page is one my most popular pages. These cleaning methods work for me. Other folks likely have their own special formulas...

It just makes me sick! Sending my prayers too!
ReplyDeleteI agree with your sentiments. To be shallow, though, I love the vintage ladies' pictures.
ReplyDeleteWhen you figure it out please post it here. There are many of us that are feeling frustrated with the slow progress down there......
ReplyDeleteLove,
Marilyn
xxoo
You are not being shallow Nancy. I found the pic at Glitter Graphics.
ReplyDeleteThe picture has nothing to do with my post, I just liked it. LOL It`s restful in some way. So much sadness on the coast. A little bit of beauty sometimes helps.
Marilyn, something will come to mind. If I don`t dwell on it an idea will come through.